lunes, 16 de abril de 2018

Thirst for you harasses me on hungry nights. ...de Pablo Neruda.

 
Thirst for you harasses me on hungry nights.
Shimmering red hand that even your life rises.

Drunk with thirst, crazy thirst, thirst for jungle in drought.

Thirst for burning metal, thirst for avid roots ...
That is why you are thirsty and what has to satisfy it.

How can I not love you if I have to love you for that?

If that is the tie how to cut it, how.

As if even my bones thirst for your bones.

Thirst for you, atrocious and sweet garland.

Thirst for you that at night bites me like a dog.

The eyes are thirsty, what are your eyes for?

The mouth is thirsty, what are your kisses for.

The soul is on fire from these embers that love you.

The body live fire that has to burn your body.

Of thirst Infinite thirst Be thirsty for your thirst

And in it it annihilates itself like water in the fire.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

HOLA AMIG@ TE AGRADEZCO TU OPINION...