sábado, 14 de abril de 2018

POEM OF LOVE TO THE SOUL OF THE BELOVED

POEM OF LOVE TO THE SOUL OF THE BELOVED

Air of your air, mouth of your mouth,
I am a child absent when you miss me.

Look in your eyes, I let myself go and fall asleep
In your valley of warm whispers, in vigil in love.

Dream, I live, I exist
In the air that you exhale.
Your life is my food,
And mine, constant delivery
To you,
Toward your breath,
Elevated love of my days,
Necessary element.

Without you I am an abyss, steppe face,
With you I am of the world and of tomorrow.

Love, I dream you because you exist
And in you I wake up, because I dream
It is life and certainty, quiet serena
And clear understanding.

I am the dream of your mouth, the air of your gaze,
The valley of your abyss, the day of the ascent with you
To the invisible and profound world
In which you reveal to me the zenith
From this perplexed search
And passionate. 










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

HOLA AMIG@ TE AGRADEZCO TU OPINION...